Monday, September 12, 2011

Blanket progress

To begin, let me make the announcement that Brendan and I realized that life is a lot easier if you're not worrying about taking a photo everyday, so from now on we're just going to do some sporadic posts of pictures whenever we do something fun or interesting. So here goes my first try at it. (And sorry if you don't find crochet fun or interesting.)

Mary inspired me to get back to work on my blanket, so we had a crochet date on Saturday! The colors in her squares are a lot brighter than mine, and I love that even though we're doing the same project, our blankets are going to be completely different.

Mary's squares

I worked on it a little more yesterday, and I finished the whole bottom row. So now it looks like this:

Bottom row finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment